Rise and shine – our doors are open
May 14, 2020
There have been plenty of reasons to lose sleep lately, but your bed shouldn’t be one of them. We’ve been busily working to ensure we can provide the nation the best sleep, securely and safely. We’re thrilled to be able to open our doors to our community once again.
We understand that now more than ever, our customers need to feel confident about where they shop. We’ve taken the below measures to help you, well, sleep easy when you visit our stores again.
- Stores have been configured to ensure physical distancing is maintained.
- Cleaning frequency, strength and standard has been increased.
- Single use pillow and bed protectors are now available in all stores.
- Sanitising stands/zones in place.
- Directional signage throughout store for safe zones and distancing.
- Contact tracing processes in place.
- Staff and customers who are unwell or show signs of illness will not be permitted in stores.
- Contactless payment, delivery and pick up available.
- Staff available through phone, hotline, webchat for out-of-store assistance increased.
CONFIDENCE - As the largest independent bed specialists in New Zealand – you can rest assure; our business is robust, strong and able to withstand current challenges. We have been proudly delivering Kiwis better sleep for over 30 years.
NEW ZEALAND MADE - Our solid partnership with Sleepyhead, NZ’s largest bed manufacturer, means your bed is made to exceptional comfort and quality standards. Each bed comes with extensive warranties and is a NZ purchase, for NZ jobs and business.
SHOP LOCAL - Each of our 45 stores are locally and family owned. Now more than ever, we need to support local businesses; a BedsRus bed – supports your local community.
SAFETY FIRST - Unlike department stores, we have always had spacious showrooms, with large browsing zones and minimal grouping of people. This allows us to comply with good safety practises and easily deliver our exceptional standard of service.
GREATER SUPPORT - We have elevated our customer service channels by creating more avenues for you to reach a sleep specialist, for longer hours of the day, at a time that suits you. If you are simply not comfortable in a store, we have a number of other options to assist you in your search for a better sleep.
We understand, the move to our next level may be one met with some fear, and our job is to assure our customers – we are leading the charge in improved safety measures. We are on hand to assist, so please get in touch if you would like more information about the BedsRus store health and safety improvements.
BedsRus will always be New Zealand's premier destination for the perfect sleep. Whether that’s online, in store or over the phone. Through the hard times and the good times; we’re for sleep and we’re here for you.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.