Select [shipping] option at checkout for [delivery].
All images are indicative only. Any accessories photographed are not included.
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|I have completed an online order, what will happen from here?|
|Once your order is completed, it will be assigned to the store closest to you to process and arrange delivery. A staff member will contact you on the phone number provided to organise a date and time that suits you. Please note orders are processed on business working days only.|
|How long will it take for my new bed to be delivered?|
|This will vary depending on the model you wish to purchase. If your require your bed by a specific date please contact us with the bed model and size, your location and when you require the product. We can then give you a more accurate lead time.|
|How do I return an item?|
|We do not accept returns for products purchased through the website so please choose carefully. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we are happy to discuss options with you.|
|How do I cancel my online order?|
|Call your local store to advise them of the cancellation. They will need to notify the support office at firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation & order number. We will be in touch with you to process the refund.|
|What countries do you deliver to?|
|We currently deliver to addresses within New Zealand only.|
The Full Review
The perfect supportive mattress with a medium feel
Looking for targeted support and less partner disturbance? The Sanctuary Escape 5 is handcrafted in NZ with natural fibres - like New Zealand Wool and Silk, and features Sleepyhead’s unique Sensorzone®3D sleep system for postural support.
Upgraded comfort materials for superior sleep
This model features new generation Dreamfoam® and you can enjoy the comfort and support of Genius Memory Foam and Fusion Graphene, as they provide optimal pressure point relief, whilst helping to conduct heat away from your body for a more comfortable sleep.
The ultimate combination of spring and foam technology
At the heart of the Escape 5 is Sleepyhead’s patented Sensorzone® 3D support system. Sensorzone® 3D, is zoned vertically and horizontally and conforms to all body shapes and sizes. Sensorzone’s® unique design combines springs and foam to provide positive resistance back to help maintain spinal and reduce the pressure points that can create aches and pains.
Is this for you?
Only Sleepyhead Escape 5 has the most luxurious comfort levels for the most beautiful sleep ever made. If you value luxury, expert craftsmanship and won't compromise on a good night's sleep then a Sleepyhead Sanctuary bed has been designed for you.
- MEDIUM FEEL
- KULKOTE COPPER - the addition of mother nature’s best known thermal conductors, copper.
- MINIMAL PARTNER DISTURBANCE - The Sensorzone® 3D support system virtually eliminates partner disturbance to increase the quality of your sleep.
- NATURAL LUXURY – Soft New Zealand wool and silk fibres are highly breathable and are blended into the upper comfort layers in the mattress to enhance comfort and heat management.
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Revolutionary new KulKote Copper helps to absorb and release heat while you sleep. KulKote Copper is infused with the advanced thermal conduction properties of copper.
- ADVANCED COMFORT – New generation Genius Memory Foam adapts to your body providing instant comfort, pressure point relief and helps conducts heat away from your body for a more comfortable sleep
- OPTIMAL SUPPORT – Sensorzone®3D advanced support system offers 7-zoned targeted support, reduced partner disturbance and undisturbed sleep
- SPECIALIST ENDORSEMENT - endorsed by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural support
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY – Quality you can trust with Sleepyhead’s 10 year guarantee
The Technology Behind The Bed
A unique foam structure with a plush feel provides extra support and luxurious comfort.
Lustrous natural silk helps improve airflow and breathability in the mattress.
Wool is dust-mite resistant and hypoallergenic, as well as being incredibly breathable and able to help in the regulation of body temperature.
An adaptive memory foam technology with fast response for instant comfort. The highly beathable structure avoids excessive heat from building up.
The ultimate combination of spring and foam technologies.
Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatments inhibit the growth of bacteria. Ultra-Fresh antimicrobials help to keep products fresh, hygienic, and odour free.