All images are indicative only. Any accessories photographed are not included.
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|I have completed an online order, what will happen from here?|
|Once your order is completed, it will be assigned to the store closest to you to process and arrange delivery. A staff member will contact you on the phone number provided to organise a date and time that suits you. Please note orders are processed on business working days only.|
|How long will it take for my new bed to be delivered?|
|This will vary depending on the model you wish to purchase. If your require your bed by a specific date please contact us with the bed model and size, your location and when you require the product. We can then give you a more accurate lead time.|
|How do I return an item?|
|We do not accept returns for products purchased through the website so please choose carefully. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we are happy to discuss options with you.|
|How do I cancel my online order?|
|Call your local store to advise them of the cancellation. They will need to notify the support office at firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation & order number. We will be in touch with you to process the refund.|
The Full Review
The excellent Margaretta rates as a medium plush feel.
Indulge and pamper yourself
Go on, luxuriate and pamper yourself with the warmth and softness of Wool and Silk. Benefit from the anti-bacterial properties of Silverline. Savour the comfort of Fusion Gel and Fusion Graphene, as they mold to your body, providing optimal pressure point relief, whilst conducting heat away from your body for a more comfortable sleep.
7 zones of optimal support
Swisstek 7-zoned pocket is as good as it gets. Heavier gauge wire than standard pocket coils, with more revolutions per spring, perfectly aligned with shoulders and hips for better contouring and consequently less pressure point issues. The perfect multi zoned system for ultimate comfort and support.
Is this the one for you?
Not quite as plush as the Maria, but for those wanting less of that full immersion feeling, the Margaretta is still a popular and wonderful opportunity to own and appreciate the beauty of a medium plush mattress that exudes quality, recognised features and proven Swisstek technology.
- MEDIUM PLUSH FEEL
- MINIMAL PARTNER DISTURBANCE – 7-zoned independent pocket spring technology exhibits greatly reduced partner disturbance contributing to increased quality of sleep
- NATURALLY EXTRAVAGANT – naturally breathable Bamboo fibre, Pure NZ Wool and lustrous Silk provide an Eco-friendly, luxurious feeling that offers much improved sleep
- SILVERLINE – anti-bacterial and anti-static properties provide a healthier sleep environment
- FAULTLESS COMFORT – Sumptuous layers of Fusion Gel and Fusion Graphene memory foams, that mold to your body providing instant pressure point relief whilst the infused Graphene helps keep you feeling cool and refreshed, for a more comfortable sleep
- OPTIMUM SUPPORT – Our exclusive Swisstek 7-zoned pocket spring system is perfectly zoned to align with the human body, providing maximum support where you need it most
- COMFORT EDGE – Solid foam-edge that improves support, increases sleeping surface and reduces roll-out
The Technology Behind The Bed
Solid foam edge provides support right to the edge of the mattress which reduces the roll out feeling.
A unique foam structure with a plush feel provides extra support and luxurious comfort. test
Lustrous natural silk helps improve airflow and breathability in the mattress.
Wool is dust-mite resistant and hypoallergenic, as well as being incredibly breathable and able to help in the regulation of body temperature.
This proven comfort layer technology combines the pressure-relieving ability of our superior Memory Foam with the heat absorbing qualities of gel particles.
Superior memory foam infused with graphene. Get into bed feeling fresh and cool and stay that way longer.
Heat tempered pocket springs sit independent of each other in the mattress, so only those springs in direct contact with the body move to provide support where needed.
Silverline’s anti-bacterial and anti-static properties provide a healthy sleep environment.