All images are indicative only. Any accessories photographed are not included.
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|I have completed an online order, what will happen from here?|
|Once your order is completed, it will be assigned to the store closest to you to process and arrange delivery. A staff member will contact you on the phone number provided to organise a date and time that suits you. Please note orders are processed on business working days only.|
|How long will it take for my new bed to be delivered?|
|This will vary depending on the model you wish to purchase. If your require your bed by a specific date please contact us with the bed model and size, your location and when you require the product. We can then give you a more accurate lead time.|
|How do I return an item?|
|We do not accept returns for products purchased through the website so please choose carefully. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we are happy to discuss options with you.|
|How do I cancel my online order?|
|Call your local store to advise them of the cancellation. They will need to notify the support office at firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation & order number. We will be in touch with you to process the refund.|
|What countries do you deliver to?|
|We currently deliver to addresses within New Zealand only.|
The Full Review
The Maria has been developed to provide an ultra plush feel.
Luxurious comfort using natural fibres results in a pampered sleep
Exclusively made for BedsRus,the Maria features advanced comfort technology, and the use of Bamboo fibre in the outer fabric and generous amounts of Wool and Silk in the comfort layers to afford a truly luxurious experience.
Meticulously crafted in NZ by Sleepyhead
The quality of the Swisstek 7-zoned pocket spring is without peer – regarded as the best pocket-spring technology available. When combined with the benefits of Graphene and Fusion Gel memory foams, we’ve shaped a delightful balance between support and beneficial comfort.
Is it for you?
The Maria is therapeutic, comforting and restful. Fastidiously created to appeal to those wishing to be immersed in luxury, soft and divine are words often used to describe the encompassing nature of the Maria.
- ULTRA PLUSH FEEL
- MINIMAL PARTNER DISTURBANCE – the 7-zoned independent pocket spring technology demonstrates greatly reduced partner disturbance contributing significantly to increased quality of sleep
- NATURAL EXTRAVAGANCE – naturally breathable Bamboo fibre, Pure NZ Wool and lustrous Silk all providing an Eco-friendly, luxurious feeling that offers seriously improved sleep
- SILVERLINE – anti-bacterial and anti-static properties – dust-mites do not like this - provide a healthier sleep environment
- FAULTLESS COMFORT – predominant comfort layers of Fusion Gel and Fusion Graphene memory foams, that mold to your body providing instant pressure point relief. The infused Graphene helps keep you feeling cool and refreshed, for a more comfortable sleep
- OPTIMUM SUPPORT – Our exclusive Swisstek 7-zoned pocket spring system is zoned perfectly to align with the human body ultimately providing maximum support where you need it most
- COMFORT EDGE – Solid foam-edge that improves support, increases sleep surface and reduces roll-out
The Technology Behind The Bed
Solid foam edge provides support right to the edge of the mattress which reduces the roll out feeling.
A unique foam structure with a plush feel provides extra support and luxurious comfort. test
Lustrous natural silk helps improve airflow and breathability in the mattress.
Wool is dust-mite resistant and hypoallergenic, as well as being incredibly breathable and able to help in the regulation of body temperature.
This proven comfort layer technology combines the pressure-relieving ability of our superior Memory Foam with the heat absorbing qualities of gel particles.
Superior memory foam infused with graphene. Get into bed feeling fresh and cool and stay that way longer.
Heat tempered pocket springs sit independent of each other in the mattress, so only those springs in direct contact with the body move to provide support where needed.
Silverline’s anti-bacterial and anti-static properties provide a healthy sleep environment.