All images are indicative only. Any accessories photographed are not included.
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|I have completed an online order, what will happen from here?|
|Once your order is completed, it will be assigned to the store closest to you to process and arrange delivery. A staff member will contact you on the phone number provided to organise a date and time that suits you. Please note orders are processed on business working days only.|
|How long will it take for my new bed to be delivered?|
|This will vary depending on the model you wish to purchase. If your require your bed by a specific date please contact us with the bed model and size, your location and when you require the product. We can then give you a more accurate lead time.|
|How do I return an item?|
|We do not accept returns for products purchased through the website so please choose carefully. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we are happy to discuss options with you.|
|How do I cancel my online order?|
|Call your local store to advise them of the cancellation. They will need to notify the support office at firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation & order number. We will be in touch with you to process the refund.|
The Full Review
Our 3 zoned Z Series 6 is offered as a medium feel mattress.
Minimal partner disturbance and comfort
Independent pocket spring technology that reduces partner disturbance, combined with glorious layers Nuvole fibre, DreamfoamGel® and medium density Dreamfoam®.
Targeted support makes sense
Our Z Series 6 features Sleepyhead’s exciting new innovative 3 zoned system utilising ActiveSense, a two-stage pocket coil, which detects and responds to pressure. This exclusive arrangement of pocket springs, actively targets and enhances your support.
Definitely one of our more popular models.
Carefully constructed to perform exceptionally, with you in mind – the Z Series 6 is created for your support, your comfort (medium feel) and your dreaming.
Alternative Serenity range comfort options...
Require firmer? S Series 3 & 5 plus Z Series 3
Require softer? Z Series 8.
- MINIMAL PARTNER DISTURBANCE - features our exclusive, state-of-the-art 3 zoned independent pocket spring support system, that provides reduced partner disturbance for more rejuvenating sleep
- NUVOLE PURE COMFORT FIBRE – excellent cushioning properties, breathes better, enjoy a drier healthier sleeping surface
- DREAMFOAMGEL® - this new generation gel infused foam technology provides great support whilst balancing your temperature
- ECO-FRIENDLY DREAMFOAM® - employing a combination of medium and high-density foam made locally with you and the environment in mind
- ACTIVE SENSE SUPPORT – innovative two stage pocket coil that detects and responds to pressure
- COMFORT EDGE - provides edge-to-edge support and reduces roll out
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY – Quality you can trust with Sleepyhead’s 10 year guarantee
The Technology Behind The Bed
Solid foam edge provides support right to the edge of the mattress which reduces the roll out feeling.
A unique foam structure with a plush feel provides extra support and luxurious comfort. test
This new generation of gel infusion technology provides great support while balancing your temperature.
Nuvole pure comfort fibres have excellent cushioning properties while releasing humidity to let your body breathe freely and eliminate ‘hot spots’.
Heat tempered pocket springs sit independent of each other in the mattress, so only those springs in direct contact with the body move to provide support where needed.